Staff and volunteers commit to working in partnership with clients, who in turn are expected to uphold certain responsibilities:
- To keep appointments to the best of your ability or cancel them in a timely fashion (48 hours notice).
- To follow mutually agreed upon treatment plans.
- To let the Health Centre know if you are no longer following treatment plans.
- To disclose important information necessary for your care - including the use of outside healthcare providers.
- To follow community group guidelines developed for healthy group interactions.
- To attend to personal hygiene issues prior to coming to the Health Centre.
- To refrain from attending the Health Centre while intoxicated or under the influence of illegal substances.
- To respect the professional relationship with Health Centre providers and program leaders.
- To behave in a respectful and non-threatening manner towards staff and other clients of the Health Centre.