Community Fitness Program – Who is eligible?
North Hamilton Community Health Centre offers community exercise to :
- Current PRIMARY CARE CLIENTS of the Health Centre
- Client referred by Rehab / Occupational Therapy
- Community members living with chronic physical or mental health challenges
- Women living in women's shelters
- People belonging to the LGBTQ community who face barriers
Please call (905) 523-1184 to inquire about eligibility.
One eligible ALL COMMUNITY CLIENTS will receive a gym clearance by a physiotherapist prior to meeting with the Student Kinesiologist.
This is a two part appointment (same day) and takes 90 minutes :
- 30 minutes for the gym clearance booked with a physio
- 60 minutes booked directly after with the kinesiology student for their assessment.